Effective date: August 1, 2018 Gustavson/Dundes Architecture & Design (“We”, “us”, or “our”) operates the www.gdarchitects.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of the policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Service and the choices you have associated with that data. The data is used to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And UseSeveral different types of information are collected for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using the Service, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage DataInformation may also be collected on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of DataGustavson/Dundes Architecture & Design uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to the Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that the Service can be improved
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
Legal RequirementsGustavson/Dundes Architecture & Design may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Gustavson/Dundes Architecture & Design
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public To protect against legal liability